Loistavan Unibet Open Praha 2012 –turnauksen jälkeen, Unibet tarjoaa pelaajilleen jälleen mahdollisuuden vierailla Prahan loisteliaassa kaupungissa ja pelata neljännessä vuosittaisessa World Sit ‘n’ Go Masters (WSM) –turnauksessa, joka käydään Prahassa 27 – 30.marraskuuta!
Sinustako seuraava Unibetin Sit ‘n’ Go Master?
heinäkuu 2, 2012
Tapahtuma joka tunnettiin aikaisemmin nimellä European Championships of Single Table Tournaments (ECOSTT), sisältää 2200€ main eventin, 550€ side eventin ja 120€ turbo bounty –pelin. World Sit ‘n’ Go Masters tuo jännityksen ja ylellisyyden pokeriformaattiin joka ei ole perinteisesti hyvin edustettuna live-turnaussarjoissa ja Unibet antaa sinulle mahdollisuuden voittaa paketin main eventtiin satelliittiemme kautta vain 0.20€ hinnalla!
Kuinka osallistua ja voittaa?
Voit voittaa 3800€ WSM –paketin usealla eri tavalla. Tarjoamme satelliitit sekä MTT että STT –turnauksiin. Eikö sinulla ole tarpeeksi aikaa pelata MTT –turnausta? Sitten voit ottaa paikkasi WSM Sit ‘n’ Go –pelissä. Jos taas suosit pidempää formaattia, niin ota osaa MTT –karsintoihin. Mikäli sinulla ei ole aikaa pelata kumpaakaan edellä mainituista, osallistu Carnage –satelliittiin, joka kestää ainoastaan yhden käden verran.
€3800 WSM 2012 paketti sisältää:
- Buy-innin €2,200 WSM Main Eventtiin
- 4 yön majoituksen Corinthia Hotellissa
- €400 matkustus – ja käyttörahaa
Päivittäiset satelliittimme alavat 2.heinäkuuta ja ovat käynnissä aina 19.marraskuuta asti. Tarkista päiväsatelliittiemme aikataulu nyt!
World Sit ‘n’ Go Masters 2012 (WSM) Terms and Conditions:
• At any level (satellite or online final), any player can buy-in with cash or loyalty points.
• Players have the option to purchase a full package for €3800. All players must have a Unibet Poker Network account and can only buy-in online. Microgaming reserves the right to cap the number of players in each live tournament.
• Any individual player can only win one package to the WSM. Any subsequent package is forfeit and not liable for a refund.
• The WSM package will include: €400 travel and spending money (credited to the player’s online poker account used to play the tournament), entrance to a welcome party on Tuesday 27 November, dinner for 4 nights, and 4 nights’ accommodation at the Corinthia Hotel, Prague, from 27 November – 1 December 2012.
• No cash alternative will be offered if players win a package but do not require hotel accommodation.
• Hotel accommodation will be booked for 4 nights on a bed and breakfast basis for the player plus one guest. Players will be responsible for all additional charges to their room – internet, mini-bar, etc. Players will be expected to present a credit card on arrival at the hotel to cover any extras.
• Players must supply all requested hotel information – double or twin room, name of guest etc. by Monday, November 19th at the latest.
• Players will be responsible for organising their own airport transfer to and from the hotel.
• Satellite game seat wins to the next level will be given as tickets rather than as cash. All prizes are entries to the next level of the competition with the exception of the final, the prizes for which include WSM packages. The only possible way for a player to be paid a cash award is if there are insufficient entries in a satellite or at the final to cover the cost of additional seats to the next level. In this instance, the nature and value of any award will be determined by Microgaming, whose decision shall be final.
• Microgaming reserves the right to buy back entire packages from players who have won a final full package for WSM. The price payable by Microgaming to buy back a package will be €3800.
• It is the individual winner’s responsibility to ensure that all travel documents – passport and visa, if a visa is required – are in order and to obtain any required travel and medical insurance. Lack of proper travel documents may be grounds for disqualification. Packages will not be refunded or bought back if players are unable to attend for any reason, including but not limited to having insufficient travel documents.
• By entering the WSM or any associated online tournament, players agree that their real names, aliases and images can be used for promotional purposes. Photographs will be taken during the WSM event.
• By entering the WSM or any associated online tournament players agree that, should they win a package, they will wear branded apparel (hats and/or t-shirts) provided to them and will wear the apparel in accordance with the instructions of Microgaming management.
• Awarding of any and all prizes is at the sole discretion of Microgaming management and any decisions taken by management in this regard are final.
• The winner of a seat at the WSM or any associated online tournament cannot sell, trade, assign or in any way transfer such a seat to another person, and Unibet will not award cash in lieu of a seat at the WSM.
• As in all tournaments, players may not sit out. Players who are not present shall be ‘blinded off’ and their hands folded until they have no more chips and are eliminated.
• All satellite games shall be single- or multi-table No Limit Hold’em tables, following standard Microgaming rules.
• The prizes will be displayed in the tournament lobby as registration closes for each tournament.
• Decisions on players’ eligibility to enter the WSM or any associated online tournament, and to remain in and compete in the same, are at the sole discretion of Microgaming management and any decisions taken by management in this regard are final.
• Microgaming management reserves the right to deny entry to WSM or any associated tournament and/or remove a player or disqualify a player from the same, and any decisions taken by management in this regard are final.
• Microgaming management reserve the right to change the rules and/or structure of the WSM or any associated online tournament at its sole discretion. Any decisions taken by management in this regard are final.
• All players must be of legal age in all jurisdictions concerned and must be at least 18 years or older to attend the WSM 2012.
• Microgaming shall in no way be liable for any injuries, losses, damages or expenses suffered or incurred by any winner of a package as a direct or indirect result of accepting the package and participating in the WSM 2012.
• During the live WSM 2012 event, players are expected to adhere to the rules on the website www.worldsitngomasters.co.uk. Any breach of the rules may lead to disqualification from the WSM event. Any decisions taken by management in this regard are final.
• Live side event buy-ins will be refunded if, and only if, a player still has chips in play from an earlier live WSM event and is therefore unable to play the side event. Such refunds will be issued to players’ MPN accounts.
• Unibet reserves the right to change the general rules and conditions for this promotion at any time with or without notice.
• Unibet's general rules and conditions apply and Unibet’s and Partners’ decision terms are final.